More construction workers die on the job than workers in any other field. Online construction safety training can provide you the next step to a safer workplace.
Did You Know:
- One out of every 10 construction workers is injured every year?
- Only 30 percent of employers have put safety and health programs in place?
- For every $1 invested in safety and health training, contractors can save $4 to $6 in costs related to workplace injuries and illnesses?
- Average companies can reduce injuries 20 to 40 percent by establishing a safety and health program?
Online OSHA Outreach training makes getting safety education faster and easier. In these courses you'll learn OSHA's construction health and safety requirements and find out how to recognize and minimize job-site hazards. The online programs will give you:
- An overview of all the key construction requirements without having to read the entire document of OSHA regulations
- Comprehensive reviews, workshops and exercises to help you learn the material
- A final exam with instant results upon completion
Why Online? From Classroom to Computer
For many years, workers in the construction industry have taken OSHA compliance training in the classroom. However, with the increasing demand for safety courses, OSHA Outreach Training is also offered online to accommodate a growing need, busy schedules or those who don't have access to a training center. With online training, there are no travel costs and no time away from the job. You'll have instant access to the course 24/7.
Our online OSHA training offers the following benefits throughout the duration of the course:
- Full Audio Narration — Listen to or Read the Material
- Real-Life Case Studies
- Interactive Exercises
- Illustrations of the Standards in Use
- Access to a Course Instructor for any Questions
- Printable Reviews to Help Prepare for the Final Exam