Powered industrial trucks with aerial and scissor lifts play an important role in many industries. These versatile forklifts come in many types and applications and operating hazards. This course will show you how to work with aerial lifts, also known as scissor lifts, to maximize safety for you and those around you.
Complete Your OSHA Aerial and Scissor Lifts Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Aerial and Scissor Lifts course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Aerial and Scissor Lifts Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Encourage safe practices for other employees. With this training, you'll acquire the building blocks and fundamentals for smart, safety-minded activity, regardless of the environment — warehouses, distribution centers and more.
- Enhance your job prospects. For aerial lift operators, proper training is imperative. After earning your certificate in aerial and scissor lifts, you may have a better chance of securing employment than job candidates who don't have this training.
- Contribute to a safer work environment. Because you'll be aware of the latest best safety practices, regulations and other important information, you'll be less likely to be subjected to fines, negative audit findings, and workplace accidents.