Learn how to protect yourself from airborne contaminants in the workplace. Main topics include pollutants in the workplace, classes of respirators, respiratory selection, using the respirator, and OSHA regulatory requirements.
OSHA's Respiratory Protection Standard applies to general industry, construction, shipyard, longshoring, and marine terminal workplaces. The regulations establish uniform guidelines for protecting workers working in hazardous environments. This course is for any employee or manager in a workplace where respirators are used on a mandatory or voluntary basis.
Complete Your OSHA Respiratory Protection Training Online
Taking our OSHA Respiratory Protection course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Respiratory Protection Course
Once you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Specify the requirements of OSHA's Respiratory Protection Standard
- List the components of a respiratory protection program
- Identify how to detect airborne contaminants in the workplace, assess their dangers, and protect against them
- Select, use, and maintain appropriate respiratory protection for your workplace