Increase your awareness of the hazards of working with or around cranes while complying with OSHA standards. You'll learn specific ways you can work safely around these potentially hazardous machines, including pre-operational and periodic inspections. The course also covers the proper way to rig and move a load.
Complete Your OSHA Overhead and Gantry Crane Safety Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Overhead and Gantry Crane Safety course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Overhead and Gantry Crane Safety Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to identify:
- The basics of crane safety, including distinguishing between bridge and gantry cranes and safe work practices
- The importance of daily pre-operational inspections and how to perform periodic inspections
- Steps to rig the load properly
- How to prepare and execute the lift and move loads safely