It is estimated that 65% of the construction industry works on scaffolds, which is approximately 2.3 million workers. Protecting these workers from potential hazards could save 50 deaths, 4,500 injuries and $90 million every year. Our 1-hour OSHA Scaffolds Certificate Course details OSHA standards as they apply to scaffolding and gives specific details about individual types of scaffolds and what safety measures are needed to protect yourself and others from hazards.
Complete Your OSHA Scaffolds Training Online!
Taking our OSHA course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Course trainer email access for any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Scaffolds Certificate Course
When you complete this course, you will:
- Know OSHA regulations as they apply to scaffolding use and construction
- Understand specific requirements associated with scaffold types
- Study the roles of the scaffold competent person, qualified person and engineer in scaffold design and use
- Be familiar with the requirements for training employees on scaffold use and construction