Permit-required confined spaces (PRCS) are found throughout industry. Furnaces, vaults, tanks, sewers, and countless other types of workspaces are confined spaces per OSHA. In this course, you will learn how to recognize and safely work in permit-required confined spaces. You will also learn what to do if conditions change or if an emergency arises while you're working in any PRSC.
If your job requires that you enter a permit-required confined space, you must be properly trained on PRSC to ensure your safety and the safety of your coworkers.
Complete Your OSHA Permit-Required Confined Spaces Training Online
Taking our OSHA Permit-Required Confined Spaces course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Permit-Required Confined Spaces Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Describe the purpose of the Permit-Required Confined Spaces Standard and employer responsibilities under the standard
- Identify industries and businesses covered by the PRCS Standard
- Define hazards that could be found in a non-permit-required confined space and/or a permit-required confined space
- Classify confined spaces using information provided to you