Simplify contractor management and improve your paper trail
Working with contractors is a necessity, but it doesn’t have to be a headache to handle all of the documentation and safety requirements for your contractors.
Contractors must complete site-specific safety training per OSHA, and along with facility access, qualification tracking, and safety documentation management, it can be a full-time job to manage contractors.
With our Contractor Compliance System, we’ve done the hard part so managing your contractors’ safety documentation, assigning site-specific safety orientation, and everything in between is quick and easy.
Enjoy the ability to:
- Provide and track orientation training, preparing contractors for their time at your facility.
- Manage facility access with ID cards and the ability to track contractors’ arrival and departure times.
- Document and manage worker records in a centralized location including insurance, training, ID cards, background checks, drug screenings, and safety standards.
- Conduct safety qualification assessments to ensure your contractors are qualified to be on site.
- Manage tasks and documents including safety standards, training records, program and SOP documentation.
- Access real-time analytics and reporting to see trends and make decisions as fast as you do business.