Handwashing is a critical aspect of infection control, which aims to prevent or stop the spread of disease in health care settings. This training is vital for all workers in the health care sector, especially those who have direct contact with patients.
Complete Your OSHA Infection Control — Handwashing Course Online
Our online course on handwashing and infection control has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Fully narrated
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Infection Control - Handwashing course takes about 15 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for the Infection Control - Handwashing Course
The primary goal of this course is to teach you how to practice workplace infection control through handwashing. You will learn effective hand hygiene techniques that reduce the spread of disease.
Upon completion of this course, you'll be prepared to:
- Recognize nosocomial (hospital-acquired) infection risks
- List prevention measures for the transfer of nosocomial infections
- Outline the employer's responsibility in controlling the spread of infections
The Infection Control - Handwashing course is ideal for workers in the health care industry. It is also appropriate for anyone interested in learning hand hygiene techniques that limit the spread of infectious diseases.
Explore other online safety courses that provide vital training on protecting your health and limiting the spread of infectious diseases.