Incidents requiring first aid can happen anywhere and at any time. The first response to such an incident is the most important. First aid given at the scene can improve the chances of survival and recovery of a victim. This course presents ways to respond to basic first aid situations until the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel arrive.
Complete Your OSHA First Aid for Medical Emergencies Training Online!
Taking our OSHA First Aid for Medical Emergencies course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour First Aid for Medical Emergencies Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand why the first response to first aid incidences is so crucial.
- Improve the chances for victims of accidents requiring first aid.
- Respond to basic first aid situations prior to EMS arrival.