According to OSHA, the four most frequent types of construction incidents are falls from elevation, electrical shock and being either struck by or caught in/between materials and equipment. This course focuses on the steps workers can take to avoid being struck by or caught between hazards at work, including hazard awareness, prevention and control, with an emphasis on taking personal responsibility for safety.
Complete Your OSHA Struck-By Hazard Protection Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Struck-By Hazard Protection course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour Struck-By Hazard Protection Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the 4 main types of construction incidents found in the industry
- Recognize the steps you and others can take to avoid these hazards
- Understand the crucial role of personal responsibility in protecting again struck-by hazards