While office personnel experience fewer accidents than industrial workers, office accidents and emergencies do occur and can lead to serious injuries. It is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace to be educated on safe work practices.
This awareness-level course is ideal for all office workers. It is important to know not only how to stay safe on the job, but also how to correct unsafe working conditions. In this 30-minute course, workers will learn how to create a safer office environment for everyone.
Complete Your OSHA Office Safety Course Online
Our online Office Safety course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Fully narrated
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have six months to complete the course
- Course is also available in Spanish
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Office Safety course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for the Office Safety Course
The primary goal of this course is to teach workers how to keep their office environment safe and to recognize any hazards that may arise. You will learn important rules and strategies that will assist you in protecting not only yourself, but your co-workers as well.
Key topics covered in this course include:
- Recognize common office hazards
- Understand hazard prevention techniques
- Create and recall emergency response plans
- Understand the injury reporting process
- Recall the types of workplace security
OSHA Office Safety Course Topics
In this online workplace safety course, you'll learn about a wide range of office safety topics, including:
- Common office hazards
- Parking lot safety
- Emergency response
- Proper lifting techniques
- Reporting an injury
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Workplace security
The Office Safety course is ideal for any individual who works in an office and wants to improve workplace safety.