This presentation focuses on the importance of hand and power tool safety and the precautions needed to work safely with these tools. Increasing your knowledge about these topics will help reduce the risk of injury when working with tools during construction work.
Complete Your OSHA Hand and Power Tools Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Hand and Power Tools course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour Hand and Power Tools Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand why hand and power tool safety is so critical
- Identify the precautions required to work safely with these tools
- Help reduce the risk of injury from hand and power tools on the jobsite