An arc flash can generate a temperature of up to 35,000 degrees Fahrenheit (19,000 degrees Celsius)! Working in or near electrical panels and systems increases your chance of exposure to an arc flash, and requires you take extreme precautions. This course will provide information to help protect you from this deadly hazard that cannot be seen or heard until it is too late.
Complete Your OSHA Electrical Arc Flash Awareness Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Electrical Arc Flash Awareness course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour Electrical Arc Flash Awareness Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Recognize the need for extreme precautions when working in environments where electrical arcs can occur.
- Discover how to safely work near electrical panels and systems.
- Protect yourself from potentially deadly accidents related to electrical arcs.