OSHA recommends workplace safety training for a safe and healthful work environment, specifically for hazard avoidance on the job site. Our OSHA 10 Construction training is 100% online and covers specific OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to the Construction Industry.
Workers who successfully complete our OSHA-authorized course will earn their official OSHA card from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL). Our fully narrated and interactive course is intended as an orientation to OSHA safety training standards. It covers safety and health hazards workers may face on construction work sites, placing special emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
Who Needs OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training?
Most workers in construction, building development and other related fields will need to take OSHA Outreach training. This will ensure that workers are able to identify, predict, prevent and stop potential hazards in the workplace.
What's Covered in OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training?
- Construction Industry Health Hazards
- OSHA's Construction Focus Four
- Material Handling Hazards
- OSHA-Sanctioned Employer Responsibilities
- Hand and Power Tool Hazards
- OSHA-Supported Workers' Rights
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- And more!
Course Details for OSHA 10 Construction Training
Our goal at the OSHA Education Center is to make sure that all workers have access to high quality workplace safety training and education. That's why we've created our online OSHA 10-Hour Construction course to be convenient, effective and accommodating for all course takers.
OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry Online Course features:
- Audio narration and interactive exercises
- Real-life case studies
- OSHA 10 Construction online course study guides that you can download and print
- 24/7 course access from any web-enabled device
- Access to an OSHA 10 Construction Training instructor for any questions
- Also available in Spanish — Learn More
OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training Topics
This OSHA 10-Hour Construction course covers a broad spectrum of valuable health and safety workplace topics that will familiarize you with OSHA Construction standards. These topics will include the OSHA Construction Focus Four, identifying common worksite hazards, tool operation and more.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Fall Protection
- Electrocution Hazards
- Struck-By Hazards
- Caught-In Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Health Hazards
- Material Handling
- Tools — Hand and Power
Earning Your OSHA Card
A certificate of completion can be downloaded and printed immediately after passing the OSHA 10-Hour Construction course. This OSHA Education Center certificate serves as your proof of completion until you receive your official OSHA card in the mail.