Learning how to identify common laboratory hazards is the first step to preventing accidents and injuries in the lab environment. This course covers the basic rules of lab safety and prepares you to recognize and avoid chemical exposures and other laboratory hazards.
Complete Your OSHA Lab Safety Course Online
Our online Lab Safety course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have 180 days to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Lab Safety course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for the Lab Safety Course
The primary goal of this course is to teach you the basics of laboratory safety. You will learn about common hazards found in the lab environment and effective ways to prevent risks to your safety and health.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- General lab safety rules and guidelines
- How to detect and control lab hazards
- Requirements for a Chemical Hygiene Plan
This course is appropriate for anyone who works in a lab environment.