Trauma to the hands, wrists or fingers can be devastating to those who work with their hands each day. But these injuries are easily preventable. This course will teach you about common hand and wrist injuries and the most effective ways to avoid them.
Complete Your Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety Course Online
Our online safety course on hand and wrist safety has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have six months to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for the Course
The primary goal of this course is to teach you how to avoid injuries to your hands, wrists and fingers in the workplace. You will learn how to recognize and avoid potential hazards to your hands and wrists.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- Recognizing and preventing potential hand and wrist injuries
- Learning how to avoid ergonomic problems
- Choosing the right personal protective equipment for your hands and wrists
The Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety course is suitable for any employee.