Compressed gas cylinders must be safely stored and managed to reduce the risk of serious hazards, including explosions, gas leaks and burns. This course will teach you how to properly label, store, handle and transport pressurized gas cylinders.
Complete Your Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety Course Online
Our online Compressed Cylinder Safety course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for the Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety Course
The primary goal of this course is to teach you best safety practices while working with compressed gas cylinders. You will learn how to prevent potential accidents through safe storage, use and transportation.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- Common and unique hazards associated with gas cylinders
- How to properly label and identify gas cylinders
- Gas cylinder storage techniques, such as segregation, securing and signage
- Safe handling, transportation and use of compressed gas cylinders
The Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety course is ideal for any employee who works with or around gas cylinders.