Medical waste and other types of biological materials can create serious health risks when workers do not handle and dispose of them properly. This course explains how to safely manage hazardous waste and prevent harmful exposures.
Complete Your Biosafety Hazardous Waste Course Online
Our online Biosafety Hazardous Waste Handling and Disposal course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have six months to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for the Biosafety Hazardous Waste Course
The primary goal of this course is to explain the important role that workers play in the hazardous waste management process. You will learn about various types of biohazardous waste and how to manage them properly.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- Defining biohazardous waste
- Your role in the hazardous waste management process
- Methods of hazardous waste disposal
- How to respond when you encounter unknown waste
The Biosafety Hazardous Waste Handling and Disposal course is ideal for any worker who may be exposed to biohazardous waste.