OSHA 30-hour training is a great method used to train workers and supervisors on hazard recognition and OSHA safety standards. Students who enroll in OSHA 30-Hour Construction online training will learn workplace and job site safety, and upon completion will receive a 30-Hour card. This fully narrated and interactive hazard recognition training is a comprehensive overview of standards that OSHA has set in place for job site safety, specifically structured for hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
Who Needs OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training?
OSHA recommends workplace safety training for a safe and healthful work environment. That's why a hazard recognition course like OSHA 30-Hour Construction online training can be beneficial for a variety of workers, such as those in: construction, building development and other related fields. This will help educate workers in identifying, predicting, avoiding, preventing and stopping potential hazards in the workplace.
OSHA 30-Hour Construction topics include:
- Major Fall, Caught-In/-Between, Struck-By and Electrocution Hazards (OSHA Construction Focus Four)
- Protection from Crane Hazards
- Steel Structure Hazards
- Confined Space Hazards
- Fire Hazards
- Activities That May Cause MSD and RMD Injuries
- Choosing and Using Appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- And more!
OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training Course Details
All construction workers should have access to proper, high-quality workplace safety training and education. This course has been structured and designed to be convenient, effective and accommodating for all students.
OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training features:
- Audio narration and interactive exercises
- Real life case studies
- OSHA Final exam study guides that you can download and print
- 24/7 course access from any web-enabled device
- Access to an OSHA Construction Course instructor for any questions
OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training Topics
This OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training covers a broad spectrum of health and safety workplace topics that will familiarize you with OSHA Construction standards. These topics will include the OSHA Construction Focus Four, identifying common worksite hazards, tool operation and more.
- Introduction to OSHA
- OSHA Inspection Procedures
- Safety & Health Programs
- Hazard Communication
- Exit routes, Emergency Action Plans & Fire Prevention
- Fire Detection & Protection
- Electrical Part II
- Case Studies & Workshop
- Flammable & Combustible Liquids
- Machine Guarding
- Walking & Working Surfaces
- Welding, Cutting & Brazing
- Material Handling
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Industrial Hygiene & Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hand & Portable Power Tools & Other Hand-Held Equipment
- Case Studies & Workshop
Earning Your OSHA 30 Card
Once students have successfully completed and passed the OSHA 30-Hour course, they'll be able to download and print a certificate of completion. OSHA Education Center offers this certificate of completion to act as temporary proof that they've completed online hazard recognition training. Once they receive their OSHA card in the mail, the OSHA Education Center certificate of completion will no longer be necessary.