About OSHA Outreach 10-Hour General Industry Course
To maintain a healthy and safe work environment, OSHA recommends employees in various industries participate in workplace safety training. OSHA Education Center created this online course to address specific regulations as they apply to the General Industry and help you meet your workplace training requirements and receive your OSHA 10 card.
Our OSHA 10 online course is designed to familiarize workers with OSHA standards as well as safety and health hazards common to the workplace. We've designed this training to be fully narrated and interactive with a goal to educate workers on identifying, avoiding, controlling, and preventing jobsite hazards.
Who Needs OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Online Training?
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Training is appropriate for workers in the following fields: healthcare, factory operations, warehousing, manufacturing, storage and more. Enrollment and completion of OSHA 10 General Industry Training will help educate workers to predict, prevent, identify and stop possible common worksite hazards.
Course Details for OSHA 10-Hour Online General Industry Training:
- Slip, Trip and Fall Hazard Protection
- Fixed and Portable Ladder Safety
- Fire Prevention, Protection and Emergency Egress Safety
- Dangers of Electrical Hazards
- Using and Choosing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Causes and Prevention of MSD and RMD Injuries
- Workers' Rights to Know the Chemical Makeup of Materials Found in Their Workplace
- Difference Between Chronic and Acute Health Ailments
- Hazards of Spray Finishing, Dipping/Coating, Combustible Liquids and Compressed Gases
- Dangers of Unguarded Equipment
Select Your State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia