This course focuses on how to troubleshoot electrical hazard issues. It is intended for all employees and has a particular value for electricians and safety managers.
Complete Your OSHA Preventing and Addressing Electrical Violations Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Preventing and Addressing Electrical Violations course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour Preventing and Addressing Electrical Violations Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify potential electrical violations in the workplace before they become hazardous.
- Mitigate dangerous electrical violations as soon as they occur.
- This course is ideal for all employees and is extremely beneficial to electricians and safety managers.