Performing workplace inspections is one of the many ways that the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) protects workers from avoidable injuries and illnesses. Learn about the OSHA inspection process at construction and multi-employer worksites.
Complete Your OSHA Inspections Course Online
Our online OSHA Inspections course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The OSHA Inspections course takes about one hour to complete.
Learning Objectives for the OSHA Inspections Course
The primary goal of this course is to teach you how OSHA performs inspections at construction sites and multi-employer worksites. You will learn the OSHA inspection process and how OSHA safety standards keep workers safe.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- How OSHA benefits workers
- Worker rights and employer responsibilities under OSHA
- OSHA standards
- The OSHA inspection process
The OSHA Inspections course is ideal for any worker.