Ergonomics is the science of a full range of tasks including, but not limited to, lifting, holding, pushing, walking and reaching. Many ergonomic problems result from technological changes such as increased assembly line speeds, adding specialized tasks and increased repetition. In this 1-hour OSHA Ergonomics Certificate course, you will learn the importance of ergonomics in the workplace and how to avoid ergonomic injuries by following OSHA guidelines.
Complete Your OSHA Ergonomics Training Online!
Taking our OSHA course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Course trainer email access for any questions you have
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Ergonomics Certificate Course
Important topics covered in this course include:
- OSHA and ergonomics
- Ergonomic problems in the workplace
- Medical awareness and training
- Workplace analysis
- Environmental factors
When you complete this course, you will:
- Understand the meaning of ergonomics, ergonomic injuries and the importance of ergonomics in the workplace
- Know the OSHA guidelines for good posture and practices at computer workstations
- Be able to identify safe work practices for patient handling and operations associated with electrical contractors