Violence can occur at any workplace, at any time. In this 100% online course, you will learn how to recognize warning signs, prepare for emergencies and prevent violent incidents. Being prepared to respond to workplace violence could one day save your life.
This one-hour course also covers active shooter training and workplace violence prevention programs. Workplace Violence Prevention is an awareness-level course that is ideal for all employees.
Complete Your OSHA Workplace Violence Prevention Course Online
Our online Workplace Violence Prevention course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Fully narrated
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have six months to complete the course
- Available in Spanish
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Workplace Violence Prevention course takes about 60 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for the Workplace Violence Prevention Course
The primary goal of this course is to teach employees how to recognize and prevent workplace violence. You will learn how to properly react to a violent situation in your workplace.
Learning objectives for this course include:
- Recognize the types of workplace violence
- Understand the risk factors associated with workplace violence
- Know the roles of various individuals in workplace violence prevention programs
- Recall the components of workplace violence prevention programs
Workplace Violence Prevention Course Topics
This course covers key information on workplace violence prevention, including:
- Preventing violence in the workplace
- Defining workplace violence
- Identifying potential problems
- Roles in prevention
- Disciplinary policies
- Incident response and recovery
The Workplace Violence Prevention course is ideal for any employee because violence can occur in any work setting.