Warehouse workers can be exposed to a wide range of hazards on the job, including forklift accidents, lifting injuries and falling objects. But with proper training, workers can proactively avoid safety risks and create a safer work environment. Learn safe practices for warehouse work related to conveyors, loading docks, vehicle use and more.
Complete Your OSHA Warehouse Safety Course Online
Our online Warehouse Safety course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have six months to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Warehouse Safety course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for the Warehouse Safety Course
The primary goal of this course is to teach you safe work procedures to follow in a warehouse environment. You will learn how to maintain a safe warehouse and identify common hazards.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- Routines for maintaining a safe warehouse
- Safe material handling and storage procedures
- How to prevent and prepare for emergencies
- Safe lifting techniques
- Protocol for proper vehicle and equipment use
- Working safely near loading docks and conveyors
The Warehouse Safety course is ideal for employees or supervisors who work in or visit warehouses.