Managers and supervisors have a responsibility to prevent workplace harassment and to properly report such incidents whenever they occur. In this course, you will learn how an effective anti-harassment policy at your company can help prevent discrimination and harassment. The course also covers state and federal laws that prohibit harassment and protect the rights of victims.
Complete Your Preventing Workplace Harassment Course Online
Our online course on preventing workplace harassment has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have six months to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. Preventing Workplace Harassment — Managers takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for Preventing Workplace Harassment
The primary goal of this course is to teach managers and supervisors how to prevent, identify and report harassment incidents in the workplace. You will also learn about laws that prohibit harassment, sexual harassment and discrimination at work.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- Laws related to workplace harassment
- Legally protected classes
- Definitions and examples of harassment, sexual harassment and discrimination
- Examples of quid pro quo
- Characteristics of a hostile work environment
- The supervisor's role in preventing workplace harassment
- How to promote respectful behavior
- Overview of an effective anti-harassment policy
- How managers should respond to workplace harassment
Preventing Workplace Harassment — Managers is ideal for any supervisor.