Nobody wants to be in an accident on the job. This is why you need to be aware and take the proper precautions when performing your job functions each day. But, there are a large number of people who forget to safely move, handle and store materials they work with every day, because the task may seem ordinary to them, not something they really need to be concerned with. In spite of this perception, or perhaps because of it, there are hundreds of thousands of materials handling accidents every year, ranging from small splinters, cuts or scrapes, to crushed fingers, hands and feet — and even deaths.
Complete Your OSHA Materials Handling and Storage Online!
Taking our OSHA Confined Spaces Hazards course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour Materials Handling and Storage Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Realize why safely moving, handling and storing materials — even those used on an everyday basis — is crucial to safety
- Understand why proper precautions are key in daily job functions
- Understand how commonplace accidents of all kinds — even death — can be, and how to minimize them with appropriate protocols