This course provides an in-depth overview of lasers and how to work with them safely. You will learn how to avoid a variety of potentially serious hazards associated with lasers, including burns, eye injuries, radiation injuries and dangerous chemical fumes.
Complete Your OSHA Laser Safety Course Online
Our online laser safety course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have six months to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The laser safety course takes about one hour to complete.
Learning Objectives for the Laser Safety Course
The primary goal of this course is to teach you how to avoid occupational injuries related to laser use. You will learn how to avoid burns, eye injuries and other laser-related hazards.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- Understanding lasers and how are they used
- Identifying common laser hazards
- Defining control measures for laser hazards
- Following safety guidelines and procedures
- Describing worker duties while using laser machinery