Obviously, falling off a ladder can injure you. But did you know that falling just 1 meter (or 4 feet) can kill you? If there is ever a chance you will use a ladder at work, you need to use it safely. This program covers the consequences of unsafe ladder use, the types of ladders and how to use each type, and ladder safety, inspection and storage. Ideal learners include all employees who use ladders.
Complete Your OSHA Ladder Safety for General Industry Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Ladder Safety for General Industry course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour Ladder Safety Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Realize that even seemingly short falls from a ladder can cause severe injury or death.
- Understand why any ladder use must be combined with safe usage compliance.
- Identify the types and proper utilization of various ladders, including safety inspection and storage.