Learn about the benefits of a job hazard analysis (JHA) and how to perform one to identify and control potential hazards in the workplace. Find out how to conduct a JHA, also known as a job safety analysis, and apply your findings to minimize the risks associated with various job tasks.
Complete Your OSHA Job Hazard Analysis Course Online
Our online JHA course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have 180 days to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Job Hazard Analysis course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for the JHA Course
This course will introduce you to job hazard analyses and explain how to conduct them properly. By following the formalized JHA process, you can assess the safety risks of various work tasks and determine actionable ways to prevent potential injuries.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- The purpose of a job hazard analysis
- How to conduct a job hazard analysis
- Why it's important to involve others in the JHA process
- Safety precautions to take during a job hazard analysis
- How to complete a job hazard analysis form
The Job Hazard Analysis course is designed for managers and workers with safety responsibilities.