When a workplace safety incident occurs, it is critical to find and understand the cause. The Incident Investigation course will teach you how to collect and analyze information about an incident, determine the underlying cause and address the issue to prevent it from happening again.
Complete Your OSHA Incident Investigation Course Online
Our online Incident Investigation course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Incident Investigation course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for Incident Investigation
The primary goal of this course is to teach you how to properly investigate a safety incident and mitigate the identified risks to prevent the incident from occurring again.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- The importance of investigating an incident and analyzing the cause
- Key ideas and terms associated with incident investigation
- Best practices for information gathering
- Communicating findings and implementing new safety processes
The Incident Investigation course is designed for workers and managers in any industry.