Many destructive fires are caused by hot work or the cutting, welding and other work that generates heat and sparks. Various regulations and codes cover hot work and, when followed properly, help ensure you and your co-workers stay safe. This course covers hazards, safety precautions, responsibilities and emergency procedures associated with this dangerous work. Ideal learners include all employees.
Complete Your OSHA Hot Work Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Hot Work course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour Hot Work Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Realize the potential for fires hot work environments can cause.
- Understand the safety guidelines that regulate hot work and why compliance is so critical.
- Identify the hazards, precautions and responsibilities related to hot work.