It is easy to forget the danger that heat poses to the body, from sunburn and dehydration to heat stroke and death. Whether you work outside on hot days or in a foundry, mine, bakery, or any other hot or humid environment, the key to preventing excessive heat stress is knowing the hazards of working in heat and the benefits of implementing proper controls and work practices. You will learn about all of these in this training. Ideal learners include all employees, managers and supervisors.
Complete Your OSHA Heat Stress Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Heat Stress course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour Heat Stress Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Realize why both outdoor and indoor work environments can pose heat hazards.
- Build a skill set to preventing excessive heat stress.
- This course is ideal for all those exposed to hot work environments, including employees, managers and supervisors.