Flammable and combustible liquids present a significant danger in the workplace. That's why agencies like the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulate workplaces that use flammable and combustible liquids. This course will outline the risks associated with flammable and combustible liquids and provide safety precautions for working with them and storing them safely.
Complete Your OSHA Flammable and Combustible Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Flammable and Combustible Liquids course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour Flammable and Combustible Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the substantial danger flammable and combustible liquids create in the workplace
- Identify the risks associated with these hazardous liquid materials
- Understand how to safely work with and store flammable and combustible liquids with proper safety protocols