Every construction worker has the right to a safe work environment. Although accidents can occur for a variety of reasons, using safe work practices can greatly reduce work-related injuries and illnesses. This course will introduce you to basic safety rules that help prevent common accidents and injuries in the construction industry.
Complete Your OSHA Construction Safety Orientation Course Online
Our online Construction Safety Orientation course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have 180 days to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Construction Safety Orientation course takes about 20 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for the Construction Safety Orientation Course
The primary goal of this course is to teach construction employees how to recognize and avoid common safety hazards. You will learn how to choose the right tool for the job and how to stay safe while working in a variety of hazardous work conditions.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- Basic jobsite safety practices
- How to choose the correct tool or equipment for the job
- How to use tools and equipment safely
- Preventing falls when working at heights
- Minimizing excavation and confined space hazards
The Construction Safety Orientation course is ideal for any worker in the construction industry.