The liquid chemical benzene, which is found in gasoline and commonly used to manufacture plastics, pesticides and detergents, can cause serious health issues after significant exposures. This course explains how to work safely with benzene and prevent health complications related to overexposure.
Complete Your OSHA Benzene Safety Course Online
Our online Benzene Safety course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have six months to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Benzene Safety course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for the Benzene Safety Course
The primary goal of this course is to teach you how to stay safe while working with or around benzene. You will learn ways to prevent harmful benzene exposures and how to deliver first aid if an exposure occurs.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- How benzene exposure occurs
- Immediate and long-term effects of benzene exposure
- How to work safely with benzene and avoid exposure
- First aid and emergency procedures for benzene exposure
The Benzene Safety course is ideal for anyone who works in an industry that makes or uses benzene.