This course provides an overview of NFPA 70E, an industry standard for electrical safety created by the National Fire Protection Association. You will learn how OSHA standards for electrical work can reduce exposures to major electrical hazards in the workplace.
Complete the Applying Electrical Standards Course Online
Our online course on electrical standards has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have 180 days to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. Applying Electrical Standards takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for Applying Electrical Standards
The primary goal of this course is to help you understand and implement NFPA 70E. You will learn about common electrical hazards and safe practices related to wiring and utilization equipment.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- NFPA 70E training requirements for qualified and unqualified workers
- The consequences of ignoring electrical standards
- OSHA standards for electrical work
The Applying Electrical Standards course is ideal for electrical workers, supervisors and safety managers.