OSHA recommends workplace safety training for a safe and healthful work environment, specifically for hazard avoidance on the job site. Our OSHA 10 Construction training is 100% online and covers specific OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to the Construction Industry.
Our fully narrated and interactive course is intended as an orientation to OSHA safety training standards. It covers safety and health hazards workers may face on construction work sites, placing special emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
Who Needs OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training?
Most workers in construction, building development and other related fields will need to take OSHA training. This will ensure that workers are able to identify, predict, prevent and stop potential hazards in the workplace.
What's Covered in OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training?
- Construction Industry Health Hazards
- OSHA's Construction Focus Four
- Material Handling Hazards
- OSHA-Sanctioned Employer Responsibilities
- Hand and Power Tool Hazards
- OSHA-Supported Workers' Rights
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- And more!