Rear-end collisions can cause devastating harm, especially when a car is struck from behind by a larger vehicle. This course teaches drivers of semi trucks and other large vehicles about the major causes of rear-end collisions and the best ways to avoid them. You will also learn safe driving techniques to help you avoid being rear-ended.
Complete Your Avoiding Rear-End Collisions Course Online
Our online Avoiding Rear-End Collisions course for large vehicle operators has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Avoiding Rear-End Collisions course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for Avoiding Rear-End Collisions
The primary goal of this course is to teach drivers of large vehicles how to reduce the risk of being involved in a rear-end collision. You will learn about the six major factors that contribute to rear-end collisions.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- How to avoid colliding with a vehicle ahead of you
- Major contributing factors to rear-end collisions
- How to reduce the risk of being rear-ended
This course is ideal for any worker who operates a large vehicle.