OSHA 10-hour online training teaches safety awareness and helps each worker recognize and reduce the risks of job site hazards. This fully narrated and interactive hazard recognition training is intended as an orientation to OSHA standards and covers safety and health hazards workers may face on construction work sites. Our 10-hour course places special emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
OSHA recommends workplace safety training for a safe and healthful work environment. Our training is 100% online and covers specific OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to the construction industry.
- Earn Official Certificate and Course Completion Wallet Card
- Get Email Access to a Course Trainer
- 100% Money-Back, Satisfaction Guarantee
- Includes Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
- Study Real Life Case Studies
- Download or Print Reviews to Prepare for Final Exam
- Work Anytime, Anywhere with Access to Internet
- Complete At Your Own Pace
- Introduction to OSHA
- Material Handling
- Tools - Hand and Power
- Stairways and Ladders
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Protection
*Upon completion of our online OSHA standards training you will receive a completion certificate.