The topics addressed in our MSHA Part 46 New Miner and Current Miner online courses give students comprehensive safety training and provide potentially life-saving information for every miner in your workforce.
Both of our Part 46 New Miner and the Current/Experienced Miner Refresher courses cover similar safety topics but are designed to address the knowledge needed based on level of experience. The New Miner course introduces the following topics, while the Refresher Miner course explores the same topics but on a higher lever appropriate to miners already working in the field.
MSHA Part 46 online course topics include:
- Electrical Hazards
- Emergency Evacuation and Fire Escape
- First Aid
- Ground Control
- Hazard Communication
- Health and Safety Aspects of Assigned Tasks
- Introduction to Work Environment
- Line of Authority
- Mandatory Health and Safety Standards
- Miner Rights
- Prevention of Accidents
- Self-Rescue and Respiratory Devices
- Transportation Controls and Communication Systems