It is estimated that 65% of the construction industry works on scaffolds, which is approximately 2.3 million workers. Our 1-hour OSHA Scaffold Safety Awareness Certificate Course details OSHA standards as they apply to scaffolding and gives you specific details about individual types of scaffolds and what safety measures are needed to protect yourself and others from hazards.
Complete Your OSHA Scaffold Safety Awareness Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Scaffold Safety Awareness course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Scaffold Safety Awareness Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Know OSHA regulations as they apply to scaffolding use and construction
- Understand specific requirements associated with scaffold types
- Study the roles of the scaffold competent person, qualified person and engineer in scaffold design and use
- Be familiar with the requirements for training employees on scaffold use and construction