Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of accidental deaths and injuries in the United States. This course will help you discover what it means to be a safe driver as you identify areas of focus designed to increase your safe driving skills. Using safe choices and habits, you'll learn how to make wise choices for safety and how to develop good habits and to avoid the bad choices other drivers often make.
Complete Your OSHA Safe Vehicle Operation Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Safe Vehicle Operation course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Safe Vehicle Operation
Once you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Assess your own driving behaviors, and identify the attitudes, behaviors, and actions that characterize a safe driver
- Recognize how the choices you make impact safety and identify what safe choices you can make outside the vehicle
- Understand safe driving habits to help protect yourself and others from the risk of injury on the road