You'll learn how and why electricity is dangerous so that you’ll be able to recognize when hazards are present. Regardless of your industry, this is a key course that teaches life-saving information.
Complete Your OSHA Recognizing Electrical Hazards Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Recognizing Electrical Hazards course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Recognizing Electrical Hazards Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand how electricity works and the primary electrical hazards
- Identify the general training requirements of the OSHA Standard for qualified and unqualified employees
- Use safe work practices, including how to properly lock and tag equipment, guard live parts, and ground equipment using circuit protection devices