Inhaling or ingesting unsafe levels of lead at work can put you at risk for organ damage, chronic health conditions or death. This course explains the health effects of lead exposure and the most effective ways to avoid harmful exposures in the workplace.
Complete Your OSHA Lead Poisoning Awareness Course Online
Our online Lead Poisoning Awareness course has numerous benefits, including:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as needed
- Work on your course anywhere with internet access
- Email our course trainer with any questions
- You have 180 days to complete the course
Once you finish the course and pass a brief test on the core topics, you can instantly download your Certificate of Completion. The Lead Poisoning Awareness course takes about 45 minutes to complete.
Learning Objectives for Lead Poisoning Awareness
The primary goal of this course is to teach you how to avoid health risks associated with lead exposure. You will learn how lead exposure occurs and how employers monitor and control lead hazards.
Key topics covered in the course include:
- Risks associated with lead exposure
- OSHA standards for acceptable levels of lead exposure
- Lead hazard controls
- Monitoring for lead exposure
- Medical surveillance and recordkeeping
The Lead Poisoning Awareness course is ideal for anyone at risk for workplace exposure to lead.