Most accidents involving ladders can be attributed to improper use, unsafe work conditions, or a lack of safety training. This course teaches you basic safety for working with ladders, with topics that include ladder hazards, the OSHA ladder standard, ladder selection, and ladder maintenance.
Complete Your OSHA Ladder Safety for Construction Training Online!
Taking our OSHA Ladder Safety for Construction course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere — All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Ladder Safety Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Evaluate the regulatory standards that govern the use of ladders in the workplace.
- Identify general and design requirements specific to ladder construction, use, and maintenance.
- Describe the hazards and injuries associated with ladder use and the major causes for ladder-related injuries.
- Select the appropriate ladder for your specific job tasks.
- Set up and properly use a ladder.
- Inspect a ladder for signs of wear or damage and assure the ladder is properly maintained.