Learn valuable CPR skills that can help you save a life when every second counts. This online CPR course make it easy to gain the skills you need to respond during cardiac or breathing emergencies. Taken entirely online, this course does not include the opportunity for you to demonstrate skill proficiency to a certified instructor, and therefore may not meet requirements for workplace safety certification.
Complete Your OSHA CPR Training Online!
Taking our OSHA CPR course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Email access to the course trainer to answer any questions you have
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your official Certificate of Completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA CPR Course
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the basics of CPR and how to apply them to cardiac and/or breathing emergencies
- Potentially offer life-saving, hands-on assistance to individuals at work, home, or any other locations